Here on the page, you will learn to bypass the FRP lock on the Samsung A30 device using the Easy FRP Tool. We have shared the tutorial with the necessary resources. i.e., Easy FRP Tool and USB Driver.
How To Bypass FRP Lock On Samsung A30 Device
02. Download and install Easy FRP Tool 2020 on your computer. If already installed, then follow the following steps.
03. Now, open the tool. After opening the tool, you will see the following user interface:
04. Connect your Samsung A30 device to MTP mode.
05. Now, click on the Bypass FRP. Then, follow the following steps on your mobile device.
06. After clicking on the Bypass FRP, you will see a pop-up message on your Samsung A30 device.
07. Now, click on the View. Then, follow the following steps.
08. After clicking on the View, a web browser will open automatically.
09. Now, type gsmclassic.com on the search box, then go to this website.
10. After successfully visiting the GSM Classic, click on the FRP Bypass APK. Then, follow the following steps.
11. Now, you will see the following screen.
12. Now, scroll down, then click on the Direct Set Screen Lock.
13. You need to set up a screen lock in this step. i.e., Pin, Pattern, and Password. We recommend using a Pattern lock as a screen lock.
14. After successful set up of the screen lock, reboot your Samsung A30 device. Then again, set up your device.
15. Congratulations! your Samsung A30 device is ready to use.
Caution: We have just shown the FRP Bypass tutorial using set up a screen lock in this tutorial. This method may not work on the latest security patch level.
Get Easy FRP Tool: We have shared the latest and the previous version of the tool on this website. Click here to get the Easy FRP Tool.
USB Driver: We have shared Samsung USB Driver for Bypassing FRP lock using the Easy FRP Tool. Click here to get the Samsung USB Driver.